• About 2 cups of certified organic almond milk (give or
take a 1⁄2 cup)
• Mixed berries: Blueberries, raspberries and blackberries –
about a 1⁄4 cup of each (all organic!)
• 1⁄2 of an Açaí berry bar. You can find this at any legit
health food store. Buy the ones with less sugar in them.
• 1 organic banana
• 1 tablespoon of certified organic raw, extra virgin
• 1-2 scoops of Jay Robb vanilla egg white protein powder.
• A handful of dried organic goji berries
• A splash of water (preferably filtered or Artesian) to give
it some fluidity
Use blender. Add the almond milk first, then follow that
with the Jay Robb powder so it mixes well with the liquid
when the blender starts up. Fruit is next…everything else just
gets mixed in. Adjust amounts to your liking.