• 8 eggs scrambled
• 2 tablespoon olive oil
• 3 garlic cloves minced
• 1 tablespoon dried basil
• Pinch of sea salt
• Black pepper to taste
• 1⁄2 cup Trader Joe’s Organic Marinara sauce (or gluten free
marinara sauce of your choice)
• 1 lb ground mild italian pork sausage
• 1-2 sweet bell peppers diced
• 2 roma tomatoes sliced
• 1 cup sliced black olives
• 3 green onions sliced
1. In a medium sized skillet, brown the sausage and set aside.
2. In a large skillet heat the olive oil over medium high heat and
add the minced garlic. Saute for 2 minutes.
3. While the garlic is cooking, add the basil, sea salt, and pepper
to the scrambled eggs and mix well.
4. Pour the egg mixture over the garlic in the skillet and turn the
heat down to medium. Cover and let cook for about 3 minutes,
or until the bottom of the eggs are set and firm. Do not stir or
disturb the eggs while cooking.
5. Remove the lid and transfer the skillet to the oven and broil for
another 3 minutes or until the top of the frittata is also firm.
6. Remove from the oven and add evenly spread the 1⁄2 cup of marinara sauce.
7. Add the cooked sausage and the rest of the toppings.
8. Place the pizza back in the oven and under the broiler for another 5 minutes. Slice and serve immediately with
avocado slices as a garnish!