• Coconut oil to pan-fry in (amount
• 3 eggs
• 2 teaspoon coconut flour
• 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
• 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
• 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
• 2 cups shredded sweet potatoes
(using a food processor with a
shredding disc is ideal, or you can
shred them by hand)
1 Katia v5. Beat the eggs with the coconut
flour and spices. Mix in the shredded sweet potatoes until well combined.
2. Use a large cast iron skillet over medium-low heat with coconut oil coating the pan and filling
it up about 1⁄8” high for shallow pan-frying 한문 폰트 다운로드.
3. Spoon the mixture into the pan in desired sized “cakes.” I made mine roughly 4-6” in
diameter and cooked them one at a time but you can also make smaller ones and load up a
pan with 3-4 at a time pmbok 5th Korean edition.
4. Serve warm or at room temperature on-the-go, alone, or with bacon and eggs. Yum