• Coconut oil to pan-fry in (amount
• 3 eggs
• 2 teaspoon coconut flour
• 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
• 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
• 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
• 2 cups shredded sweet potatoes
(using a food processor with a
shredding disc is ideal, or you can
shred them by hand)
1. Beat the eggs with the coconut
flour and spices. Mix in the shredded sweet potatoes until well combined.
2. Use a large cast iron skillet over medium-low heat with coconut oil coating the pan and filling
it up about 1⁄8” high for shallow pan-frying.
3. Spoon the mixture into the pan in desired sized “cakes.” I made mine roughly 4-6” in
diameter and cooked them one at a time but you can also make smaller ones and load up a
pan with 3-4 at a time.
4. Serve warm or at room temperature on-the-go, alone, or with bacon and eggs. Yum