• 3 whole eggs
• 1⁄3 cup of raw oats
• 1⁄4 cup raw organic chopped walnuts
• 1⁄4 cup blueberries
• 2 tablespoons coconut milk
• 1 tablespoons raw honey
• 3 packets stevia leaf extract
• 1 dash cinnamon
• Organic coconut oil- place a generous
scoop in a pan
1. Thoroughly mix all ingredients and
then spread evenly over your coconut
oil coated pan.
2. Wait for the bottom side to begin to firm and turn slightly brown. Then use a cooking utensil
to evenly slice four triangles to separate the cakes.
3. As soon as the bottom side is firm, flip all four cakes to the other side.
4. Cook for another 1-2 minutes and turn off stove. Let them stay in the pan for another 2-3
minutes and then serve.